Friday 19 October 2012

Book Review



 “The Secret Garden"

My favourite book is “Secret Garden”. It is very interesting, and I could read it again and again without getting bored. The book tells the story of a very stubborn little girl. I was quite unfamiliar with it, because it was my first novel. Sometimes it was irritating, because the details were overwhelming. What kept me going was the suspense; I wanted to know the end. The thing which had really bothered  me was Mary, the main character. It was kind of disturbing, the way she was so stubborn. It was comical too at times. Most of the time, when we don't understand a word, we look it up in the dictionary. It is funny that although I didn’t like a number of things in the beginning, for the sake of the plot, I read the whole thing. Now I have a totally different outlook on these things. I loved the parts which were explained well and which were filled with twists. I know that not everyone loves books, but still all of us have that one favourite book, that we want to read over, and over again. J

By SHUBHI RAGHAV – 7B



No comments:

Post a Comment