Monday 11 February 2013

Parent’s Voice



Letters from parents to the school...
Admittedly, I was not excited to spend the day at school. However, I’ve enjoyed the opportunity to sit in my daughter’s classrooms, experience the teachers’ teaching styles, witness the types of activities through which she is being taught. It was an effective method for informing us as parents.
-          Anonymous Parent
“Never Let schooling interfere with your education” – Mark Twain
-          Manish Gupta
6B
                Back to School was innovative and interesting. It gave a good insight into the ways of teaching at Pathways. Keep it going!
-          Thimmaiah Pandanda
8A
                An awesome learning experience... Just wished I could go back and learn things in this manner all over again. Made me miss my school.
-          Seema Bhasin
7B

1 comment:

  1. "Back to school" was indeed fascinating for me. The difference in approach from the other conventional methods was quite stark, interesting and effective. I am not surprised that my kids look forward to go to school each morning.

    I also wonder if the schools and other parents think it is worthwhile to do the reverse. Invite kids to some corporate for a day to give them a flavour of what the corporate work life is like!

    Rekha
    Mother of Rhea and Aadya Verma

    ReplyDelete