Sunday 23 December 2012

Goodbyes aren’t that easy......



Saying goodbye to the people you have loved for over a year is not easy. They are the ones who made you laugh, when you didn’t want to smile; the ones who cried with you, the ones who are closer than family. Leaving them is very, very difficult. Knowing the fact that you may not see them ever again is heart breaking, but life must go on.
Pathways has treated me very well. For the short period of time I was here, I have learnt a lot and have had a lot of treasured memories. The life skills that Pathways has taught me will be with me forever. There have been a lot of hurdles in my pathway to success, but I was able to cross them with the support and guidance of all the teachers here.
Thanks to all who have made my Pathways life a comfortable experience. All I want to say is, I love you all and I’ll never forget you guys. Thank you for everything you have done for me, and I will miss you a lot. I hope you have a good life ahead and we meet sometime in our lives.
Here I am, signing off with my last article, as Divya Vijayakumar.....

-Divya Vijayakumar 8B

No comments:

Post a Comment