Wednesday 19 December 2012

STUDENT LED CONFERENCE-FIRST TIME EVER!



The Student led conference (S.L.C) happened on the 14th of December, 2012. We had to make three portfolios of the subjects Maths, English and either Science or Social Science. In our portfolios we had to include three pieces of work that we had done during the first semester. We had different advisory teachers to guide us. We had to do a lot of reflection on the work that we had done. Our advisory teachers and subject teachers kept telling us not to be nervous because they were just our parents but we still got a little nervous. During the conference, I heard from my classmates that a lot of questions were asked by parents! I was nervous at the start of the conference while greeting my parents but as I got into it all the nervousness went away. I was so relieved when the conference was over, knowing that the same thing would not happen for at least another year, but at the same time I had to admit that overall it was a very enriching experience!   

No comments:

Post a Comment