Tuesday 16 April 2013

Adventure camp Grade 6 & 7


Yes, it was time to pack up and I had butterflies in my stomach. I didn't want to leave behind my friends and the time we spent together for the past three days, which were marvelous. Sure, we had some strange and funny incidents, but even they will be memorable. We set off on the 20th of March at hours that seemed nearly alien to us. With so much eagerness in our drowsy and sleepy systems we travelled in an enormous bus to Camp Corbett in Nanital. We had tremendous amounts of fun in our activities there and the ones that really come to my mind are Rock Scrambling and the gypsy ride to deep secluded parts of the jungle, apart from the elephant and horse rides. However, the most intense part of the camp was finding the tiger print on the forest path and learning how they marked their territories.

Through so many activities and learnings, all of us defnitely bonded and that is one of the many things that I will miss from this camp. All in all, I loved being on this camp and I would definitely go again, if given the opportunity.

-Kasvi Bhasin
7B




No comments:

Post a Comment