Thursday 27 September 2012

National Cyber Olympiad



On the 7th of September, students from grades 6-12 took part in an examination called the Unified Cyber Olympiad. This is a competitive exam taken by students across India and getting a good rank can really lift one’s hopes of getting into a good university. This exam was the 12th of its kind... It was a tough exam that really put us to the test and we had to prepare a lot for it.
Ketan Gupta
Grade 8-A


I walked in the busy room. It was chaos; there were many students who had come to participate in the Cyber Olympiad. They were all just as nervous as I was. I went to the teachers, Mrs. Dipti and Mrs. Geetanjali, who were organizing the test session. I was given an admit card and said that I was to sit on the front table. To be honest, it was all really scary since this was the first Cyber Olympiad I participated in. 
Soon enough, the answer sheets were given out and we filled in the required information with shaky hands. We looked up, and the teachers said that one word we all were waiting for; “Begin.”
I opened the first page. Read through each of the questions; there were fifteen questions of mental ability, another fifteen of reasoning, another fifteen of ICT, and the last five of English.
 Within five minutes of finishing my paper, I was out of the hall. I had revised the paper twice, and I was pretty satisfied with my performance.
        I can only hope for the best till 4th October.
-Anmol Kaul
7B

No comments:

Post a Comment