Thursday 22 November 2012

History



History is not a subject for me; it is a reflection of who I am.  Since I was a kid, history and knowing about what happened before I came into existence on Earth always interested me.  If history didn’t exist, then none of us would have known who we are and how we are what we are.  In my opinion, before knowing about other nations or people, it is important to know about one’s own nation and so, after being taught about India and why it is the way it is, we continued with World History. Studying about The World War 1 helped me understand myself and those around me, better. Debates, Videos and Reference people coming in got us much more interested in the topic than we had ever expected ourselves to be. I wait for the History class to start and hope for it to never end but eventually it does, leaving me with the curiosity of learning more. “History is not old and torn, it is as precious as Silver and Gold”.

-Taapsi Kohli
8A

No comments:

Post a Comment