Thursday 22 November 2012

Frisbee Workshop



On Fridays, the first two lessons are PE classes and I love those two lessons because I get to play basketball. But on the 2nd of November, there was a workshop on a sport that is newly introduced in India known as Ultimate Frisbee. It was held by a group who worked for USHA fans. I got to know about this workshop just the day before it. I became quite upset that I wouldn't get to play basketball that Friday and didn't feel like participating in the workshop. On Friday, though, when we were split into our houses and made to practice Frisbee catching and throwing for the first time, it turned out to be quite fun! Often, people would throw Frisbees in the wrong direction and almost hit people. This made the whole workshop thrilling and everyone enjoyed it a lot. We were playing with the Frisbees the whole time. I don't think anyone even took a water break. Well, the whole experience was amazing and I really would have regretted not participating in it!

-Sanya Chawla
8B

No comments:

Post a Comment